U-Hopper is looking for a business analyst to join our dynamic team headquartered in Trento, Italy, and to contribute to the development of the Tapoi customer intelligence product. The business analyst will work closely with the business development team, and will provide market insights as well as assumptions to be tested with early adopters of the Tapoi platform. The business analyst will be tasked with the development of suitable business models and pricing schemes for the Tapoi product, and will support the development of an investor-ready business plan for Tapoi.
Type of contract: full-time
Education / Experience
Applicants should have a Master degree (or equivalent experience) in business and economics. Experience in a similar position is a plus but is not a prerequisite.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Market analysis
- Competition analysis
- Business modelling and planning
- Lean methodologies (javelin, launchpads)
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Ability to work in team and in an international environment
- Ability to manage workload peaks
- Autonomous thinking and proactivity in problem solving
- Prioritization, time management skills and capability to adapt to dynamic environments
If you're interested in this position, write us an email with CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: 2019-Business-Analyst)